Sunday, June 22, 2014

Free Stuff!!!!



I am amazed at all of the free stuff you can receive in the mail! I got everything in the above picture sent to me in the mail COMPLETELY FREE!!!! 

It may sound like a scam, but it is true. It is super easy to get free stuff. Here is what you need to do:

1. Make a new email address 
Most of the websites need your email address to sign up. Creating a new email address will keep your other ones from being flooded with spam. 

2. Sign up with freeflys.com
This website shows many freebies that are available. It is updated daily to show new samples and products you can receive. All of the free stuff I have, I got from using this website.  You can also follow them on Facebook to see the new deals sooner. 

3. Find it, Sign up, & Wait 
All that is left to do is search on freeflys for free products, follow the links/directions and sign up for free stuff! Not all of the deals work, and sometimes the products never come, but all in all I have had success with this. It takes roughly 4 weeks to receive stuff, so be patient! It is free, after all! ;)

Happy saving!
-Cassa

No comments:

Post a Comment