Monday, May 5, 2014

Cabbages and Kings


'The time has come', the Walrus said,
'To talk of many things:
Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax-
Of cabbages-and kings-
And whether pigs have wings.'

This is an excerpt from Through the Looking-Glass written by one of my favorite authors, Lewis Carroll.  When trying to come up with a name for this blog, this poem came to mind.  I want to talk of many things---of crafting---and cooking--- and video games--- and movies--- and makeup--- and cabbages---and kings--- and--- you get the point. I hope you will stick around and enjoy my blog! 

I love my owning the complete works of Lewis Carroll and this book is gorgeous.  I got my copy at Barnes & Noble. 

Also, pretty sure my cat, Little Buddy, could be the Chesire Cat. 

Thanks for stopping by!
-Cassa

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I came it looks cute already. I am curious to see where you go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I will have a new post soon! ;)

      Delete